Eight new Steering Committee Members welcomed
The European Technology and Innovation Platform for Photovoltaics (ETIP PV) Steering Committee met for the time in a virtual Steering Committee Meeting on 5 May 2020. One focus of the meeting was the discussion on the EU Recovery Plan and the EU Green Deal.
The ETIP PV Steering Committee Meeting was held virtually for the first time due to the travel constrictions and health precautions because of the Covid-19 pandemic.
In total 35 candidates had applied for a seat in the Steering Committee for the term of 2020-2022, including Steering Committee members who had to re-apply for their seat.
Marko Topič, ETIP PV Chairman: “I congratulate distinguished experts for their election as the new members of the Steering Committee that will represent PV industries and R&D from variety of European countries. I am happy that the elections improved gender balance and eight very active Steering Committee members were re-elected. The Steering Committee is committed and proud to work on a carbon free future of Europe.”
The re-elected members are:
- Fabrizio Bizzarri – Enel Green Power
- Christian Breyer – Lappeenranta University of Technology
- Venizelos Efthymiou – FOSS Research Centre, University of Cyprus
- Philippe Malbranche – CEA
- David Moser – EURAC
- Jef Poortmans – IMEC
- Rutger Schlatmann – (HZB) PVcomB
- Andreas Wade – First Solar
The new members are:
- Chiara Busto – R&D Center @ Eni
- José Donoso – FOTOPLAT @ UNEF
- Roch Drozdowski – IPVF – Institut Photovoltaïque d’Île-de-France
- Gunter Erfurt – Meyer Burger Technology
- Bianca Lim – ISFH
- Daniel Mugnier – TECSOL
- Delfina Muñoz Cervantes – CEA-Liten
- Jutta Trube – VDMA Sector Group Photovoltaic Equipment